Saturday, June 23, 2007

i've been trying to think of a proper way to begin but am not able to come up with anything!!
anyway...bespectacled madness is what ive called this cos i cant think of anything else so i jus took the same title as my other blog...! laziness is my best friend! :D
i used to blog but stopped....givin it another try now...as for the content of this space...i dont think ill stick to one particular topic....but yeah...guess it'll be dominated by stories abt me....i tend to always talk about me and yes it'll be boring...but who cares!!!

my background...? im jus a student...done wid 2 sems of coll....!! i dont do much...jus the usual things anyone would do...!!

day dreaming is my hobby and passion...and im proud of it!! im also melodramatic! that's abt it...for now...

why i blog...? jus for the heck of it! blogging is fun and hopefully i get to improve my writing skills and stuff...!!and yes....id luv to get comments!:D

okay...now a request.... vote for taj mahal!! we've got another fourteen days left... so might as well use the internet for something worthwhile....
the website is http://indiainfo.com
please take some time to vote for taj!!!

moving on... i'm going to watch sivaji tomorrow! lol...im looking forward to it...i find the movies quite funny...the review will be comin up soon!!
that's about it for now....
adios!

No comments: