Saturday, June 30, 2007

My first ever article!!! :D

lol yes i'm self obsessed! Hell i deserve to be!:)
my first ever article came out yesterday in Metro Life....!!!!

i'm at 'work' right now...lol...no work to be done as such...so enjoying the free internet service here...lol...sadly orkut is banned!!!:P

here is the online link to my article...it looks better on paper tho!!!:D :)

http://www.deccanherald.com/Content/Jun292007/metro200706289947.asp


it may not be too much and may be all straight forward and shit but who cares!!! my name's there !!! :D :D :D It's a totally different feeling when u see your name in print....in the newspaper...can officially call myself a journalist now! the work i'm doing here is pretty fun...i get to sit in an ac office...learn from the "seniors" , go on 'assignments' and 'file my report' ...lol...all seems unreal! But i'm having a blast!!! and as usual..when i have to file a report english fails me!!! everytime i sit to write something i dont get the right words...! and at other times it's not that bad..lol..
anyway i think i should go before im caught and they decide to throw me out of this place...!!
adios!

2 comments:

Rishabh Kaul said...

congrats!!!!!!

Swat said...

danke danke danke!!! :)